Monday 11 March 2013

Intuos 5 Wacom Pen

My Wacom pen was not working just right - pausing. So I thought I should pull it a part and see what was wrong.
BIG Mistake!


They should have instructions in big bold letter that say DO NOT TRY TO OPEN THIS PEN!!!

Now it really doesn't work at all. My very cool Wacom tablet doesn't work at all!
And no one in Saskatoon sells just the pen.

$74.00 later and I have a new one ordered and due for delivery in a week. :(

And in the meantime I have reinstalled the old mouse and got it working.
I will have to wait to do heavy duty Photoshop editing until the new pen arrives.

This was not in the budget this month. :(
Lesson learned.... leave the pen alone.

On another note though I love my faded white to black background sheet. It makes taking a photo of things like, oh, busted wacom tablet pens look rather cool don't ya think?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's too bad. :( There are a lot of little pieces to that pen!

allisonwhitehawk said...

Whoops that was from me.

Julie Cortens said...

LOL yes, a lot of expensive pieces....I presume. It was pressure sensitive which made it so handy for editing skin in photoshop.

Thelma Findlay said...

Save the pieces and use as embellishments on a scrapbook page!

Julie Cortens said...

Now thats thinking Thelma!