Wednesday 26 December 2012

Thankfulness 171-180

It has been a long while since I added to my thankfulness list.
May I never be too busy to give thanks.

171. Safe Journeys. Mark travelled home for Christmas and back again with good highways both ways. Thankful for his visit and safe travels.

172. Thankful for my family gathering for Christmas and a house full of food. What a blessing!

173. Grand daughters - very thankful for sweet grand daughters. The Lord has been so good to us.

174. Grand daughters that live close and are very attached to Grandma and Grandpa. love those big hugs whenever we see them. Love it when they don't want us to leave. sigh.....

175. FaceTime - we talked a lot with our kids and grand daughters in Sooke over the holidays.

176. Work - it has been a busy year - especially with photography. Thankful that the Lord has blessed me with this talent and the resources to enjoy it so much. Praying that He will guide me on how I can use this blessing to His glory.

177. My other job - the day job. Thankful for friends and challenges and laughs and the blessing of helping people in need.

178. A warm home, a roof, hot water, electricity without which we just could not survive in this climate. I am reminded how hard the furnace has been working every time I step outside and return indoors.

179. My Bible - it always brings refreshing, calm, joy and reassurance in this wild and crazy world of ours.

180. That God has blessed me with a husband who is perfect for me - my soul mate.

No comments: